To a large extent, the final price of a translation depends on a number of different variables. In order to receive the most accurate quote, it is a good idea to provide as many details about your project as possible, such as:
- Subject of the translation
- Target audience and purpose of translation (i.e. general public, academic, industry insiders, internal corporate use, expert audience, etc.)
- File format (e.g. .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx, .rtf, .txt, .pdf (editable or scanned) and other types of files)
- Availability of and ability to leverage previously translated material
- Availability of an existing bilingual glossary
- Turnaround requirements
- Required deliverables and formats
After I assess your file(s), I will provide you with a total project price which you can rely on to figure into your budget, rather than just a vague per word rate which leaves it up to you to work out and calculate the final cost.
My business hours are Monday to Friday, 10:00 – 18:00 central standard time (GMT-6). You can use the contact form to send me your texts to receive a free, non-binding quote. Inquiries will be handled in the order they were received in the most efficient way possible (replies are typically sent within a few hours but certainly within 24 hours during the week and up to 48 hours on weekends).
Telephone: +1 204 452 2982